Chris Hansen is a genius. He's the guy who designed our new web site. He's a genius for lots of reasons, but I'm thinking about his idea to put the staff blogs on the home page callout in order of their having been updated. The slogger bloggers will be embarrassed into updating regularly, and the competitive nature of some of the staff will be stirred. I'm already seeing it.
We have some very competitive people on the staff. I've seen a game of Yahtzee played with the intensity of the Superbowl by some people who I will not mention. So I think we'll get more blogging done which will make our site better.
Now Chris, if you can set up something for a quality of writing indicator........
1 comment:
hey Paul -
hahaha - I just came across this post now. Thanks for the kudos. I'll work on that writing quality software... perhaps a word syllable counter? Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. -Chris
Post a Comment