Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Schools unite

I am typing this from Columbus, Ohio, where I am visiting the Genoa Christian Academy. The school is interested in establishing a relationship with our Children of Hope School, so I'm meeting with the students, faculty and parents, introducing them to the work of CSC and the program of CHS. This morning I presented to a chapel service for the younger kids, and they were so attentive and interested to know about our kids.

God is opening up opportunities for us for new avenues of support for the ministry. This is very important for CSC. Every year our financial needs increase. Prices for commodities go up. And, in the past couple of years, the exchange rate in the Philippines has gone down - almost 10%. So our U.S. dollars purchase fewer pesos, even as prices increase.

So we are thankful for opportunities to meet new people who are interested in the needs of the children in Cebu.

No comments: