Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jenny's Latest Drawing


Jenny has been doing a lot of drawing lately at Anodyne Art Center, where she has been going for the past few months. This one is entitled "Food Chain," and reflects her interest in sharks, whales and other sea creatures. We are so proud of Jenny and her work! Enjoy.





4 comments:

Todd Erickson said...

Hey Jenny, your drawing is fantastic!! Nice work! =)

Auntie Sandy's Summary said...

WOW JEN! I love that you are drawing animals now too! Happy Hapit birthday dear one!

Life Unbound said...

I love the variety of animals and how she even made the shark look friendly!

Anonymous said...

that is cool Hi my parents are ron and terri foltz I am alex you came to my school once now i am in the sixth grade and i am doing a missionary project on you and i was wandering if i could email you some how?