Great art work Jenny! I know Jenny loves Barbies. Did you know that when Mary and Becky visited a couple weeks ago they bought tons of necklaces and are re-selling them here to raise money for Barbie furniture! Yep, they said the Barbie equipment needs some updating. I was over to Mary's house yesterday and bought ten necklaces to give to my family over the 4th of July! What a great feeling to get a beautiful gift and help get "Barbie stuff" at the same time!
3 comments:
Great art work Jenny! I know Jenny loves Barbies. Did you know that when Mary and Becky visited a couple weeks ago they bought tons of necklaces and are re-selling them here to raise money for Barbie furniture! Yep, they said the Barbie equipment needs some updating. I was over to Mary's house yesterday and bought ten necklaces to give to my family over the 4th of July! What a great feeling to get a beautiful gift and help get "Barbie stuff" at the same time!
Wow! Great job, Jenny! I love the colors you picked for this picture and how you drew their smiles!
I love Jenny's drawings they are really cool and neat. They always look happy and peaceful :)
Post a Comment