
To all who read this blog, thank you for caring about our family and CSC. It is a pleasure to serve this ministry and to be able to have jobs that make a difference in the lives of the great kids who live at CSC. This is our 28th Christmas since starting the work in Cebu and each year has been a great blessing.
As I talk to people here in Minnesota I am often troubled to see how many of them really dislike their jobs. They don't like their bosses and many claim to dread going in to work in the morning. When I hear these comments I realize just how blessed I am to have a job that provides blessings, challenges and emotional rewards on a daily basis. It is a difficult job, to say the least, but one that is important to so many lives.
I am thankful to the many people whose gifts allow Marlys and me to continue to do this work that we love.
As I talk to people here in Minnesota I am often troubled to see how many of them really dislike their jobs. They don't like their bosses and many claim to dread going in to work in the morning. When I hear these comments I realize just how blessed I am to have a job that provides blessings, challenges and emotional rewards on a daily basis. It is a difficult job, to say the least, but one that is important to so many lives.
I am thankful to the many people whose gifts allow Marlys and me to continue to do this work that we love.
No comments:
Post a Comment